Breakfast for One
When I went home last Sunday to watch Cooper, I decided to treat myself to a potato hash. It's super simple and doesn't require a lot of ingredients.
3 medium sized russet potatoes
2 TBS Butter
Olive oil ( Enough to coat the bottom of the pan)
Spice: Salt, pepper, garlic salt, parsley, red chili flakes, and paprika.
1. Wash and cut your potatoes. Cut them into 1/2 inch disks.
2. To a medium to large pan( at medium to high heat) add your oil and butter to a pan.
3. Add potatoes to the pan.
4. Add spices to your potatoes.
5. Turn over when they're golden brown
6. In a separate pan, spray with some cooking spray, and add your two eggs.
7. Flip when your egg is set
It's a busy week over at the Wendling + Boyd residence so I'll be back later on this week with more recipes and a post about my birthday and turning 22.
Have an awesome rest of your week guys
Always Love and Light